Aviva Lev-Ari, PhD, RN
Director & Founder
1985-2005, worked at Director Level with Start-ups and Fortune 100 companies making presentations at the CEO Board Room level. Is reinventing work so that it works for the digital global economy. Consults and speaks to large and small groups. Lead webinars for universities, corporations and associations, and generally stir up conversation and inquiry on industry trends.
Startups: TimeØ Group, Concept Five Technologies, Inc., MDSS, Inc.; Top Tier Management Consulting: SRI International, Monitor Group; OEM: Amdahl Corporation; Top 6th System Integrator: Perot System Corporation; FFRDC: MITRE Corporation. In the Publishing industry: was Director of Research at McGraw-Hill/CTB. Researcher on Cardiovascular Pharmaco-therapy at Bouve College of Health Sciences, Northeastern University.
In 4/2012, have launched LPBI Group. She is an Executive-Entrepreneur with high energy and passion. Followed by 6200 Biotech professionals on LinkedIn and Group Manager of three Groups on LinkedIn in
(1) Pharmaceutical Intelligence,
(2) Cardiovascular Disease and
(3) Innovations in Israel.
Business expertise is at the intersection of
(a) electronic Scientific Media,
(b) Drug Discovery and
(c) Biotech Venture Funding.
LPBI Group is an early stage start up in three domains:
(1) Knowledge-based Informational Services
Open Access OnLine Scientific Journal The Site Statistics on 9/14/2016: (1,053,618 e-Readers, 2,142 Subscribers, 4,892 Scientific Articles, ~8000 Comments by Scientists)
BioMed e-Series, Five Series in Medicine, 8 e-Books on Amazon.com, 4 e-Books in 2016 and 3 e-Books in 2017
Real Time Press Coverage of BioTech Global Premier Conferences, Portfolio of ~30 events have been covered in the last 3 years. In 2016, Dr. Lev-Ari has launched an
Audio-Podcast Series in Medicine, 5 tracks.
(2) Dr. Lev-Ari guides a Team of Scientists in Drug Discovery & Drug Delivery Research
- Drug Discovery with 3D BioPrinting
- Drug Delivery System – One solution for many agents for many indications
(3) As a Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Dr. Lev-Ari and her Team are involved in Business Financial Transactions (No Securities Traded)
· Funding Early Stage Ventures and Businesses, IP Licensing and Business Partnerships for MEDICAL DEVICES, Pharmaceutical Informational PLATFORMS and INVENTIONS IN BIOLOGICS.
The venture operates as an online scientific intellectual EXCHANGE for curation and reporting on frontiers in Biomedical, Biological Sciences, Healthcare Economics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical & Medicine. The website, http://pharmaceuticalintelligence.com , is a scientific, medical and business multi expert authoring environment in several domains of LIFE SCIENCES, PHARMACEUTICAL, HEALTHCARE & MEDICINE INDUSTRIES.
The Site Statistics on 9/14/2016:
4,892 Scientific Articles,
~8000 Comments by Scientists
Links to each article to be found at
Frontiers in Cardiology – 653 articles
These articles have been viewed, since the first article was published on4/30/2012, by +886,454 viewers.
|Author, Curator and
Journal Articles on
Aviva Lev-Ari, PhD, RN
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN! NOW
This page has the following sub pages.
- Scientific and Medical Affairs Chronological CV
- Technology Executive, Methodology and Decision Scientist, Functional CV
- Contributions to Design of Algorithm-based Decision Support Systems
- Technical Contributions in the Domain of Electronic Commerce Analytics: Aviva Lev-Ari, Ph.D.
- HealthCare Delivery – Long Term Post Acute Care Nursing Management CV
- Editorial & Publication of Articles in e-Books by Leaders in Pharmaceutical Business Intelligence
- List of Invited Lectures, 1983 -2004
- List of Publications, 1983 – 2004
- List of Publications, 2006 – Present
- Cardiovascular Diseases and Pharmacological Therapy: Curations
- MedTech & Medical Devices for Cardiovascular Repair – Curations
- Stem Cells and Cardiac Repair: Content Curation & Scientific Reporting
- Regulatory Affairs: Publications on FDA-related Issues – Aviva Lev-Ari, PhD, RN
- Cancer Research: Curations and Reporting
- Autobiographical Annotations: Tribute to My Professors
- Public Eulogy of Note: Prof. Allan Pred, University of California, Berkeley
- Public Eulogy of Note: Prof. David Hooson, University of California, Berkeley
- Photography and The Arts